A vast number of statements and materials presented in the ancient Vedic literatures can be shown to agree with modern scientific findings and they also reveal a highly developed scientific content in these literatures.
The great cultural wealth of this knowledge is highly relevant in the modern world. Techniques used to show this agreement include:
- Marine Archaeology of underwater sites (such as Dvaraka)
- Satellite imagery of the Indus
- Sarasvata River system
- Carbon and Thermoluminiscence Dating of archaeological artifacts
- Scientific Verification of Scriptural statements
- Linguistic analysis of scripts found on archaeological artifacts
- A Study of cultural continuity in all these categories.